Follow given instructions to stop a Printer from spooling :
- Open startup menu and type cmd (code for Command Prompt). there
- Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator. Click the yes on the pop-up warning dialog box. it will allow you to add text based command in your computer.
- Type “Net Stop Spooler” into the command prompt and press Yes. Then a message will appear, Print Spooler service is stopping and after a while,you will see Print spooler service is started successfully.
- After restarting a spooling process, you will have to cancel any outstanding print jobs. Write C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS into the File Explorer address bar and press Enter. Only delete entries from Printer folders.
- Now restart the spooling process and write “net start spooler” in the command prompt and press Enter.
- Now the message will appear as “The Print Spooler service was started successfully”.