Go to Control Panel and click on Mail option there.
- Click on View By option to see clearly Email icon and open Email Accounts and click on New.
- Now go to next option, Manual setup or additional server type and press Next. Choose Microsoft Exchange Server there and click Next. Fill out the following corresponding fields : Server: outlook.office365.com and add User Name.
- Now go to Security Tab and uncheck the Encryption Option and select Anonymous Authentication. In the same screen,open connection And check the box and choose Exchange Proxy Setting.
- Use this URL: outlook.office365.com. For proxy setting. also add ” msstd:outlook.com “in Only connect to proxy servers field. Check both box with On fast networks, and On slow networks and choose Basic authentication and press ok.
- A new small screen will be open for you,so go to Connections and press OK.
- Another small screen will appear, add User Name and Server to Add Account there.
- Now you can open your Outlook account easily.