This article explains you simple steps in order to resolve network outage issues.
- First of all check with Hardware issues and automate reboot entire Server.
- Keep an eye on uncommon traffic, CPU spikes, or brute-force login attempts.
- Check your website to ensure it is reachable and performing well.
- To avoid performance problems monitor CPU and memory usage, as well as network speed.
- Third party application interference or corruption within the database can be the result of low performance.
- Make sure your network is able to handle the increase in UDP traffic.