The Server Management Studio software (SQL) is available for free from Microsoft.Instead of using command line, this software enables you to connect and manage your SQL server from a graphical interface.
- To start up SQL server, click Connect to continue.
- After connecting with server,the Object Explorer window will be opened. Click on + and open “Databases folder”.
- Keep cursor on folder, press right click and create “New Database Folder” and give a name to the folder to locate it later. when you rename the folder.
- Two files will appear on screen: the Data and the Log file.
- Now press OK to create new database.